Watch the above Video for more clarification.
1. Remove access makeup above and under the eyes with a cotton round and “Simple” Remover. Or you can clean entire face ( not lashes) with your facial cleanser.
2. Use a Cleanser, formulated for Eyelash Extensions. Use a soft brush or your fingers in a gentle downwards motion to remove dirt from lash extensions. Do not rub back and forth too hard.
3. Rinse thoroughly with cold water until all access is removed.
4. Carefully pat dry with a paper towel or towel. Do not rub.
5. Using a mascara wand, brush the lashes upwards to detangle any lashes.
You can use a blow-dryer on a COLD setting, blowing upwards to dry the lashes whilst brushing them into shape. Repeat DAILY, I prefer to do it at night as this is when most of the dirt has built up. Plus, I just like a real nice squeaky clean face before I go to bed.
If you don’t have much money you can also mix your own Eyelash Extensions Shampoo. It’s easy BUT I am telling you right now, it’s not as good as Lash Shampoo that was specifically designed for this reason and you will also need to mix up a fresh batch every 2-3 days. Otherwise, the water will start to build up with bacteria.